Friday, July 18, 2008

Crystal Hearts in Narrow Kages vs. Chopin

So my sisters, my sisters' friend and I decided one rather random afternoon to make one rather random band. After going through a bunch of both boring and cliched names, Kristina presents the idea of Crystal Hearts in Narrow Kages. ("Kages" because it makes the whole thing spell CHINK).

What does it mean?! I don't have a clue. Aside from having an amazingly nonsensical name, CHINK'S instruments consist of the recorder, my paltry piano of 3.5 years, four singers, the bottle (as in blowing over the top of a bottle), and a hot-cocoa-canister-turned-makeshift-drum.

Chopin might have performed in the presence of tsars by the time he was 11, but I'll bet he never made such a cool band with his siblings.

Ehem.

(Also, while I've been doing this extremely important business, my ultimately more amazing friends have been furthering the capabilities and capacities of their head, heart and hand. For summer fun.

I feel so behind in life.)

3 comments:

Gabriel said...

Don't worry friend, I'm just as silly. =P

blarney said...

Yeah, but your silliness involves the amazing Styrofoam Miracle Snacks of Brown-Sugariness and jet lag. And you could/can actually play Chopin! :D

MK Reynolds said...

but Danielle is so amazing!