Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A Beautiful Tale

It will make your heart weep for joy, I am sure.

A Story: In Which a Girl Expresses the Love of Christ to Stupid College Boys

Once upon a time, it did raineth felines and canines alike. My soles wert soak-ed as my feet did patter to the bus stop. (I did remain in Poetry class too long, for my teacher hath many words of wit and wisdom, and thus did I dally to further hear her sagery).

It so happened, on that blustery twilight, as I did huffeth and puffeth, that I cross-ed paths with a jester. So dull wert his brain, that, as he beheld me huffething and puffething up the hill, his mouth did proclaim:

"YEAH, WORK IT!!"

Thankfully for his worthless innards, mine brain wert so preoccupied with catching the bus, that I didst not register his rude exclamation. Lo, it didst not cross my mind until he wert well away to safety.

Beware, O Fiendish Moron; thine doom approacheth thee.

The End.

In the Merciful Love of Christ,
Danielle

P.S. Just in case the invariability of plain text didn't convey this, I WAS TOTALLY JOKING about wanting to rip out his innards or plot revenge and whatnot. I think, when it happened, I was just sick to death of ignorantly flirtatious college students...

1 comment:

MK Reynolds said...

May I help you with their doom? :)
(notice lack of halo?)