Sunday, January 25, 2009

One Year (commonly abbreviated as "OY"...)

Today, January 25th, marks the full year from whence we moved. January 21st was the day we left California, and the 25th was the day we moved into our first Washington house. (Probably one of the quirkiest little rentals ever! My room had awesome map wallpaper and ceilings that slanted to the floor.)

I'm not even sure why I'm writing about this now; I suppose because it's a marker of change? I guess it's a rather large change, too. :P

I think the thing I miss the most is seeing how you all have changed, and being not-virtually-but-actually-there with ya'll. The Internet is a frustrating substitute for people. :(

4 comments:

Gabriel said...

We miss you too! (I heard you're coming to visit soon) =D

Chris said...

When I moved to the Philippines as a kid, I essentially didn't talk to anyone that I knew for years.

Just saying...the internet is a pain, but its much better than no internet. :)

Calvin said...

Oh! New template! :)

Bambi said...

I miss you all so much!

(this is Talia B. from star by the way ;). )