Tuesday, March 31, 2009

An Extremely Scientific Comparison

"Actually, the only conclusion I can make out of this pointless story is that Adrien Brody and Nomar are not without similarities. Glad to have enlightened your morning. ;)"

In light of this recent post by our most venerable Miss MKR Mouse, aptly entitled "Awwww", it has come to my attention the need for a Comparison:



Mr. Nomar Garciaparra (Please excuse the presence of Miss Hamm, she means no harm).



Mr. Adrien Brody

In my personal, baseball-illiterate and extremely biased opinion, Mr. Brody is much better looking and more dramatic than Mr. Garciaparra, who seems rather Ken Dollish to me. But they both have epic noses and look nice in suits, so maybe this is besides the point?

What do you think, Madame MKR? :)

3 comments:

MK Reynolds said...

I think that there are reasons you are the most besty-best Danielles ever, and that I love you a lot. ;)

SEE! It's all about the nose!!

MK Reynolds said...

and as to the latter picture,


*insert a-typical response here ;)*

Blarney said...

:D

I totally had the exact same reaction to the second picture!! It wasn't really fair to give Nomar such a not-as-good picture, but whatever. ;)

And I love you too! And miss you! We have a lot of unnecessary squealing to catch up on!