Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Poechella is the new pink.

Truly, it is.

(Dear Miss Mouse,

Please forgive me for mooching off your brilliance.

Love,
Danielle.)

These dumb pictures are my excuse for not having anything good to say. :P

(But then, a picture is worth a thousand words, so consider yourself TERM PAPER'D!)



Um, I think that guy has a mouth on his hand. 0_0



Those three-piece suits contain an unholy amount of fabric. And I'm not sure any person in real life could survive that much yellow. (But hey! They match my blog, hah!)

By the way, the text reads "Areleous and Blythe", after the characters. (Front is Geoffrey Areleous, back is Corwin Blythe). They aren't from anywhere but my dysfunctional brain. Everyone thinks Geoff looks like Ron Weasley, BUT HE IS NOT, I TELL YOU!!!

Sometimes I wonder if media such as Photoshop or markers hinder the artistic experience? They're super-fun to use, but they also complete a picture in a fraction of the time another medium (such as colored pencils) would take. Markers especially are like, the Medium of Instant Gratification.

I dunno! Have fun at all your camps, everybody! :)

4 comments:

MK Reynolds said...

:) I love your blog. :)

Sincerely,
Miss Mouse

Calvin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Calvin said...

Love the hand-mouth. :)

blarney said...

Thank you, Miss Mouse! But it wouldn't be what it is without yours to inspire it, so...yeah. :)

Jane dear, you have no idea how much I appreciate you! *hugs*