Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Wahoo desu.

OKAY WAT IS DIS.

It is currently 90 degrees up here.

90.

NINETY.

I know you dear California people are like "Pshaw that's like December weather", but our summers rarely get up past 80! This is so ridiculous! We're melting like Peeps in a microwave.



Speaking of which, has anyone ever actually put a Peep in the microwave? They don't actually melt, they explode! :D And if you want to have Peep wars, stick two of the disgusting little birdies directly facing each other, arm them with toothpicks, set the time for 35 seconds and behold the glory.

Here is a random unfinished picture! (I have a lot of these, heh. Please full-view because the small version is horrible!)



I hope ya'll are having a marvelous summer! Please don't laugh at my wimpiness when I come down to California...:)

3 comments:

TGA said...

Heh, your peep pic made me laugh. :P :)

MK Reynolds said...

you are vissssiting soooon! :D

MK Reynolds said...

:D

:D D DDD D D
D D
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDD
D D
:D
:D D D

:D D D
:D D
:) D DDDDDDD