Monday, January 21, 2008

Happy Birthday, and other Statements of Fact.

*Ahem*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SCOTT!!!!

For those of you who are not aware as to who Scott is, he is Awesome. Along with that, he happens to be an excellent actor/speech-and-debater, an author, and an unusually efficient organizer of parties in which his parents are "murdered" with rubber swords and extract of grapefruit-seed juice. Unfortunately, my family and I are moving. On his birthday. Which is today. So I decided to try and make it up by posting on my blog how happy I hope his birthday is! :D Happy Birthday Scotty!

As far as other statements of fact are concerned, here we go:

-Staying up till 1:00 in the morning to pack for a trip (for which you must wake up by 5:00 in the morning) is not very happy for one's temper.
-Eating cinnamon rolls and bacon, however, is excellent for improving spirits.
-McDonalds gets really old. Really fast.
-The Peterson's van is stuffed more tightly than Betty Crocker's turkey on Thanksgiving.
-Going to Washington currently just feels like another vacation. It is, right?
-The Petersons are currently in Sacramento (more specifically Roseville). Next Stop: Oregon (I think).

That is pretty much the summupage of my trip thus far. I miss ya'll A VERY LOT!!! :(:(:(:(:( I will be sending many of you letters once we reach our FINAL DESTINATION. *dun dun DUN*

Coming Up Soon:
-The Adventures of Kakie, Squishy and Bunny: An Epic Tale of Caffeinated Proportions. (Complete with Pictures!)
-The Next Leg of the Journey

4 comments:

Gabriel said...

I'm so glad you're keeping us updated. It is Much Good. =]

Pauline said...

Hello Miss Peterson,
I hope you are well..

-Miss Oh

Miss Lemon said...

I hope your journey is going well so far. And I love the adventure of caffeinated proportions by the way. :)

blarney said...

Thank you all! Gabriel, your chocolates kept me alive...:)

Emily, how are you? I am well indeed!

Amanda, I am trying to draw as you do, and it is in vain. :) You need to upload some of your pictures for us.