Saturday, January 12, 2008

I feel special...

81 words

Touch Typing online



Isn't it wonderful that Saturdays yield nothing but pure lazi-/uselessness? :)

Alexis de Tocqueville is an interesting author. I'm not sure how much of his argument I agree with, but I do think that excellence in the arts, sciences (etcetera) in America is very much sub-par in comparison to that of Europe. Is there anything we can do to revive (or introduce, according to was Tocqueville thinks) a new level of excellence?

I wonder if it IS good for us to prize freedom and equality above all others...Do we?

One more week till lift-off...Washington, here we come! :) :P :( :D :'( :'(

:S

8 comments:

MK Reynolds said...

81 words per minute? wheeeeeeeeee!
So out of wondering are you flying to Washington or driving?

Kakie

blarney said...

We are d...d...dr...driiivving...up to Washington. :P 25 hours of van-filled goodness. And probably traffic. We'll probably spread it over three-ish days though.

MK Reynolds said...

eeeeeeeeew
nasty,
driving,
blah. :P

How many gummies would it take to last you 3 days??
Mary Kate

blarney said...

Gummies? probably one bag...(7 oz :D)

But for an efficient eater and gummy connosieur such as yourself, I'd say at least ten...:)

Gabriel said...

Goodness! Are gummies THAT wonderful? =]

Gabriel said...

I tried the typing thing....=[ Is pathetic 52...compared to glorious 81!!! =] wheeeee!

blarney said...

Well, I think Kakie thinks so! :D I like gummies, but I think I'd take chocolate were I given the choice.

And 52 is much better than a lot of people, Gabriel! We who are so efficient at chatting into the late hours of the night...:)

Calvin said...

i got 19...... sadness...